Thursday, April 7, 2016

Soda Pop Update and Working Out

So... I almost made it through Lent with no pop... Until I had 2 consecutive shifts where I had to work until 1 a.m. Then I needed Mountain Dew like my life depended on it and swigged 4 20 oz. bottles in 2 days time. Not exactly the best thing for me and I still passed out as soon as I got home. But, I was awake enough to drive home late at night and that's all that mattered.

Also, it's been about a month since I joined another gym to try and work out on a somewhat regular basis. The pool at my rec center was broke for a while so I joined Planet Fitness. My friend had been trying to convince me for months so I finally did it. And, once a week, we meet at a location in between where we live. (She lives in Sandusky, I live near Cleveland) We spend about 2 hours doing cardio and weights. She and I both have auto-immune forms of arthritis so we're both trying to strengthen our bodies and drop pounds and try and get healthier. I know she has 3 beautiful reasons to do this, her daughter and 2 adorable boys, all under the age of 10. We both want to live long, happy lives and be with our families until we're crazy, old, and (possibly) senile. So, we've been trying to work really hard.

In other news, I published my book! I will link my author page on Amazon here so you can check out my book in paperback and Kindle, as well as 2 Kindle short stories.

I need to work on updating my blogs more often.
I'll post again soon!
Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment