Thursday, April 14, 2016

Feeling Better

I'm feeling so much better! The weather has improved. It's warmer and dryer and it feels so good! It's just after 7:30 and I'm sitting in the office with the window open listening to birds. It's beautiful!

Today, I'm going to work out with my best friend and we're going to hang out for a while. Then, I'm going to have dinner with an old friend. I'm going to try and get some editing done but I've been distracted by a recently discovered writing channel on YouTube and got a random urge to want to color yesterday. (I have a fairy tale coloring book so I set up my camera and started to record coloring a page I tore out. It's actually kinda fun. Maybe it'll be a new segment on my own YouTube page)

I've found that when I'm feeling tired and hurting, herbal tea is really soothing. It may not make the pain go away, but it's nice to sit at my computer or stretch out on the couch with a big mug and let the stress of the day fall away. I have a variety pack with a bunch of flavors and I'm really enjoying them.

Anyway, going to attempt to get some work done before I have to leave. Seeing as I'll be gone most of the day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment