Sunday, September 11, 2016

This isn't working

It's pretty bad when you just sit around visiting and you're still in pain. I was so excited because the past 2 nights I made it to the gym for a brief workout. I don't know if that over did it or what. But, I've been achy all day long.

I had to put lidocaine on both knees in hopes that it would help me a little. It stinks.

I'm hoping I can get through my sister's wedding in 20 days. If I can make the walk down the aisle, that'll be enough for me.

And, this is before physical therapy even begins. That's next Wednesday. I'm so glad that's before vacation week because I'm going to die. If 30 minutes of upper body contributes to this much pain, how is physical therapy on my knee going to make me feel?

I had such a nice day today, too. My honey and I went to my parents. My sister and her pup came over and our cousins we hadn't seen in ages. My dad made an amazing dinner and we enjoyed a nice, cool September afternoon together. But, I'm still in pain. I'm tired of it. Tired of hurting. Tired of hobbling like a 184 year old woman. Tired of being exhausted from all the pain!

I'm giving this stupid cortisone shot until the Monday after my sister's wedding. If I'm still feeling like shit, I'm calling that damn doctor and saying try something else. And, see what we can do for the other knee, too. Because the left isn't far behind the right.

Anyway, needed to vent a little. Hope everyone has a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment